Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beginning A Dating Relationship

If there was a clear way nowadays that would get one a beautiful woman or a handsome man without trying so hard, falling in love and finding your other half would be so easy. But the busy schedules nowadays and the general skepticism that we have against other people makes knowing a person a process and even asking a person for a date quite something that requires audacity and determined mentality. Because of this, why a dating relationship must be started carefully since it is just a very important aspect in the life of a person.

1 comment:

  1. I see your face I imagine your smile A fading sound of you saying something I miss that Pondering what it would feel like to share another laugh with you I miss you And it scares me that I might not find another you I realise I don’t want another you I want you ..
    hihi want a serious relationship :p

    ReplyDelete